Dimora respects your right to privacy, and is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data, and complying with the European data protection law, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We collect personal information from you
- when you use any of our website
- when you register to receive one of our newsletters
- when you attend any of our events
- if you participate in any research we undertake
- if you join one of our communities or forums
- if you contact us about a query or a complaint
When you enter our website, we collect information about your online visit, such as how long you spent on the website, what pages you looked at and items you clicked on, your IP address and and location at the time of the visit, what sort of device you were using (such as a mobile phone or type of PC, Mac etc..), and the language used by your device.